Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Week In Photographs



When I started this blog, I wanted to write for my sake, sanity and to better my skills. I had every intention to write two posts a week and on set days. All was fine until one day I decided, that I had too much time on my hands and I should complicate my peaceful days with Home-school.In all honestly, I'm torn over this decision. I have days when I am at peace with everything and love it and then there are days when I don't know what day it is! My blog has taken a back-seat and I do miss that. I do hope I can continue to write for me, for you and for the sake of everything which requires a rant. If I do go missing, please forgive me and pray for my safe return from the evil clench of homeschooling. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures from this week.


 On Saturday we had a delightful morning tea/brunch with some good friends
 Zayn made and served my afternoon tea perfectly...meaning I get to sit on the sofa more
 Sophia's pregnancy ruined me...I want to learn to sew and bake. Never had those desires before
 I made this bonnet from a sheet. Who am I and where are the birds and mice?

 Meanwhile, these two have not taken these cape socks off in a week
 Last time Sophia was seen in her bed. She has since moved into our bed and if we tell her no, she cries bloody murder all night long
 Winter Preparation
 This is the hope and plan for this bed
 She insisted on having the hoop around her whilst reading
 Zoya wearing pajamas which  belonged to Zayn then Sayf and hopefully they'll last till Sophia's turn
 And how do you eat a Pear?


With Love,
Jawaria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two!